Subject to the following terms and conditions, you have the right to cancel your order and to return goods for any reason up to 14 days after the receipt of your order. The goods together with a completed returns form must be sent back to the address for returns stated on the form so as to be received by us no later than the end of that period. If you cancel your order before the goods have been dispatched by us, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the goods and any delivery charges (but not any customs duties or import taxes). If the goods have already been dispatched, and the conditions below are satisfied, the purchase price of the goods (but not any delivery charge or any customs duties or import taxes) will be refunded in full.
The return of goods will not be accepted :
- Unless the item is returned to the address stated on the returns form within 14 days of the date of receipt by yourself.
- If the items have been worn (except for trying on in your own home) or are in a soiled condition.
- If any of the tags have been removed (unless the goods are faulty). If any item has been received by you without tags, you should notify us by contacting us by phone or email no later than the next working day following receipt.
- In the case of swimwear and lingerie, for hygiene reasons – if briefs or costumes have been tried on otherwise than over your own lingerie or if any protective pieces are not intact.
- In the case of hosiery and beauty products, if the packaging has been been opened.
- Unless items are returned in their original packaging (shoes must be returned in the original shoe boxes).
When returning goods to us:
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods against the risk of loss or damage in transit; and
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility; along with any customs duties or import taxes that may be incurred when returning any items.
We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging. If your item is faulty on receipt, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery to arrange for an exchange or refund. We may require evidence of the fault in the form of photographs.
Please be aware that international customs duties and import taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU). If you are returning an item from outside of the EU, additional duties and taxes may apply. These charges are your responsibility and must be paid in order for us to receive your item. We advise that you contact your chosen postal service provider for further information.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.